We are hosting our annual Hillsboro Farmers’ Markets Poster Contest! Local middle and high school students may submit their artwork for your chance to win $100 cash and a ColoursArt store gift certificate. All artwork must follow the requirements and be submitted by February 16, 2018.
– The artwork must convey the theme “From Farm to Table”.
– Artwork may contain common themes including: Northwest grown produce, farming, market wagon, etc.
– All artwork must be submitted by Friday, February 16, 2018.
– The chosen artwork will be featured on all of the Farmers’ Market posters for 2018.
– The winner will receive:
- $100 in a cash prize A gift card to ColoursArt in downtown Hillsboro
- A booth at the Farmers’ Market for his/her school art department for 1 month during 2018 season.
- Featured recognition for his/her school program in social media and newsletter outlets.
- Name and school featured on all posters
DESIGN AND FORMATTING:
– All artwork must be submitted to fit within 11″x17″ portrait layout
– All artwork must be completed in color
– ARTWORK ONLY, NO TEXT PLEASE.
– All artwork must be scanned and submitted digitally
– Please submit artwork in .png, .jpg or .psd (Resolution of 300 dpi) AND as a .pdf file (less than 10MB).
TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK:
– Send files via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on February 16th, 2018.
503-844-6685 email@example.com 232 NE Lincoln St, Ste K, Hillsboro, OR 97124
If you are interested in learning more, feel free to fill out the form below or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.